The Greener Manufacturing Show 2022 in Cologne is one of the most important trade fairs in the field of sustainable production.
Meet at the show and find new business partners or latest technologies. The Enterprise Europe Network of North Rhine-Westphalia will organise the international cooperation event.
- Register from 11 July 2022
- Booking of meetings from 3 October 2022
- Participation is free of charge
- Sustainable Materials such as biopolymers & bioplastics, natural raw materials, recycled and secondary raw materials, bio-based adhesives, resins or lubricants and coating
- Green & Sustainable Chemicals such as bio-based chemicals, renewable chemicals, bio-based solvents, biofuels, biorefinery technology, processing technology or lab testing equipment
- Factory Solutions such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, sustainability and environmental reporting software, 3D printing, factory automation technology or efficient production equipment
- Energy & Resources such as microgrids, energy storage, waste heat recovery, waste-to-energy, combined heat and power systems, water recycling technology or water management
- Emission Reduction such as Carbon capture and storage, industrial emissions control technologies, carbon reduction services or VOC treatment
- Circular Economy such as circular manufacturing solutions, manufacturing waste management, life-cycle analysis, compostability testing, circularity assessment or waste-value
- Find partners offering innovative solutions and technologies
- Find application partners for your green technologies
- Find partners for research & development projects
- Get in touch with relevant cluster projects, intermediaries and sectoral networking associations
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event